Friday, April 29, 2011

Towerlight Records on the move

I can't tell you how exciting it is to have an independent record label. The freedom of ideas, the flexibility, the sheer joy in trying the best to make others dreams come true.

Our new music production website is on the cusp of being launched and outstanding new artist are coming to join our camp.

One we are very excited about is a  fantastic keyboardist named Ken Brumfield out of Texas,a former music production partner of ours, who I have known for years but just recently reconnected with through Facebook.

One of our current artist, Lady C, the gospel rap guru, just sent me two tracks that just knocked my socks off  and her production team is the best kept secret in the music industry.

Just a couple of examples of the wonderful things the good Lord is blessing us with.

I could go on and on but we will keep you informed as progress is being made.

Towerlight is on the move!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go With It 2